Prize Draw Campaign Terms:
In these prize draw campaign terms, expressions defined in The Remind Group Ltd Terms and Conditions of Business and used in these prize draw campaign terms have the meaning set out in The Remind Group Ltd Terms and Conditions of Business.
“Qualifying Customer” means any individual UK based user who completes a submission on the Pre-registration form on The Remind Group Ltd’s website (www.remind.org.uk)
“Prize Draw Campaign Window” means from 09:00 19th December 2021 to 17:00 on 31st January 2022 GMT.
- A Qualifying Customer who completes a submission on the Pre-registration form of The Remind Group Ltd’s website (www.remind.org.uk) during the Prize Draw Campaign Window will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- Only one entry will be permitted per Qualifying Customer.
- Entries received outside the Prize Draw Campaign Window will not be counted.
- If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when registering online, The Remind Group Ltd does not take any responsibility for incomplete registrations and any incomplete registrations will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Remind Group Ltd accepts no responsibility for any registrations which are not completed for any reason.
- The winner will be chosen by random draw performed by an independent person on 1st February 2022 ("Draw Date").
- The winner will receive a fully paid spa weekend for two at a location of The Remind Apps Choosing. The weekend will include an overnight stay for two individuals along with two spa treatments per person.
- The winner will be announced via a live social media session at 8pm on 26th February 2022 and will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 28th February 2022. If the winner does not respond to us within 3 days of being notified by us, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by email using the email address recorded by the Qualifying Customer during their pre-registration on the Remind website, within 7 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of The Remind Group Ltd regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Remind Group Ltd must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, We will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails [email protected] within one month after the closing of the Prize Draw Campaign Window. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Us by emailing [email protected]. In such circumstances, The Remind Group must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these prize draw campaign terms upon entry. The Remind Group Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these prize draw campaign terms.
- The Remind Group Ltd reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These prize draw campaign terms should be read in conjunction with The Remind Group Ltd Terms and Conditions of Business. If there is an inconsistency between any of the provisions of these prize draw campaign terms and the provisions of The Remind Group Ltd Terms and Conditions of Business the provisions of these prize draw campaign terms shall prevail.
- These prize draw campaign terms and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) that arises out of, or in connection with, this variation agreement or its subject matter or formation.